Weekly Sports Performance Training Program
The Lab Athletic is currently offering weekly Sports Performance Training (any sport).
Sports performance training (SPT) is training of the body and mind to prepare the athlete for the rigors of sports. The benefits include: injury prevention, decreased wasted effort due to improper technique, increased postural control and balance, increased agility, coordination, speed, strength, and elevated maximum power output.
Regardless to what sport the athlete plays, sports performance training will make your athlete more well rounded, versatile, functionally and mechanically sound all while increase speed, quickness and coordination.
Choose your frequency preference, and then just show up for any of the available times shown below. In other words, if you sign up for the 2x per week option, you can come Monday/Wednesday one week, and Tuesday/Thursday the following week - even if the decision is last minute!
4-5PM & 6-7PM Monday-Thursday or 7-8PM Monday/Wednesday
- 1x per week = $120 (plus processing) per month
- Choose 1 (60 minute) class per week
- 2x per week = $150 (plus processing) per month
- Choose 2 (60 minute) classes per week
Registration process and other important information:
- After you register using one of the links above, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your preferred time(s) - again, you can change them up if needed. This is a month to month registration, not automatically recurring.
- Drop in rates are $40 (plus processing) per session. If you don’t want to commit to a month at a time, you can definitely drop in when it fits your schedule. Click HERE and select your prefered time!